1) Lay out canopy top side up(most canopies are white on the bottom side). Lay out all ropes 2 on the corners and one every ten feet.(See picture 1&2).
2) Pound in stakes 4-5 feet out from canopy top (see picture 1).
3) Put all poles together one top pole and one bottom. Three pieces for center poles. Number of poles and center poles depends on size of canopy.
4) Start putting in poles on the corner, making sure pole goes through grommet and ring (see picture 3).
5) Put in all poles then go back around to tighten down ropes.
5)put in all poles then go back around to tighten down ropes.
Bounce House Instructions